- A boy demands to lead; a man agrees to lead.
- A boy is selfish; a man is selfless (credit Paul C. Brunson for this one!).
- A boy is a playboy; he lets his passions with women rule him. A man rules his passions to one day give them as an unblemished gift to one woman.
- A married boy, thinks and acts like he’s still single. A married man guards his heart.
- A boy likes the things his wife’s job provides. A man does everything he can to make her employment optional.
- A boy jumps from job to job to job to job. A man swallows his pride or his temper when he must, to maintain a good job record and provide well.
- A boy enjoys the locker room talk about girls. A man stands up for a woman’s honor anywhere he must.
- A boy demeans a woman. A man defends a woman.
- A boy is harsh and careless. A man is tender and careful.
- A boy says, “Me first!” A man says, “You go first.”
- A boy makes a baby and leaves. A man assumes his responsibility.
- A boy splits the check; a man always pays.
- A boy waits for the woman to decide. After asking her what she’d prefer, a man takes the initiative where to go for dinner, what game to play, were to go on vacation.
- A boy lets his wife discipline the children. A man assumes this responsibility when he’s home.
- A boy lets spiritual matters up to his wife; by deed and word, a man tells his family, “Follow me, as I follow Christ.”
One thought on “Are you a Boy or a Man?”
I might just print this and hang it in the kitchen for the next 25 years.
Comments are closed.